What an amazing turn out we had today for this annual Remembrance Service. Our new Bugler did us proud and so did the Flag Bearers from all three sections of 148th St Dunstans Scout Group. We were privileged to have an increased number of organisations laying wreaths this year.
- Local area City Councillor
- BCC Cemetery Staff
- West Midlands Police Local Neighbourhood Team
- West Midlands Fire Service Heritage Group
- A representative of the local Freemasons Lodge
- The Gallipoli Association
- Representatives of the local Mercian Regiment
- Representative of the Catholic Womens League
- Representatives of 148th St Dunstans Scouts, Cubs and Beavers.
This link will take you to our photo album, where I have tried to incorporate all the photographs shared to our ‘facebook’ page by those who attended, as I know many of you won’t have access to these. I have also included a few below.
Despite this being a solemn occasion, there was great interest after the service in the helmet of one of our wreath layers!
Our thanks to everyone that attended, especially to those that travelled a distance.